|This program is accredited for 17.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Effectively treat patients with syphilis and herpes infections.
- Appropriately utilize systemic medications in pediatric populations.
- Recognize emerging causes of allergic contact dermatitis.
- Recognize and properly treat inflammatory diseases in the genital region.
- Improve selection of psoriasis therapies for patients with comorbidities.
- Describe the OTO-HNS approach to sentinel lymph node biopsies of the head and neck.
- Appropriately utilize emerging therapeutic options to improve treatment of atopic dermatitis.
- Recognize emerging infectious diseases in returning travelers.
- Assimilate evidence regarding controversies related to pigmented lesion biopsies.
- Describe and prepare for changes in health care delivery and financing that affect patient care in dermatology offices.
- Understand evolving teledermatology care systems, and if participating, integrate best practices and ethical approaches to providing quality care.
- Improve interpersonal communication, cultural competence, and diagnostic skills when caring for LGBT populations.
- Recognize and improve complex interactions involved in caring for children and families.
- Properly diagnose and treat high risk SCCs in the head/neck region.
- Understand emerging therapies for melanoma.